Homeowners Associations (HOA) need a strong management team to provide experienced governance and streamlined practices. The management at Highland Realty collaborates with homeowners to meet each community's unique requirements.
We facilitate the distribution of information to association members, dialogue among association members, and provide support to the Board of Directors in a professional and courteous manner. Highland Realty has the experience to manage all the details of your HOA. If you are looking to upgrade your existing HOA management services or are in the process of developing a new association, consider how Highland Realty can meet your HOA's needs.
The personal services provided by Highland Realty are tailored to meet each association's individual needs:
- Highland Realty charges a flat monthly management fee based on the size of the HOA. You'll never find hidden fees or administration charges!
- Your HOA will be assigned a personal representative from Highland Realty to manage and organize your association and treat members with respect.
- Highland Realty works for your HOA: we do not dictate the needs of your community but work with your members to meet your association's distinctive needs, and build a custom tailored program that fits your needs best.
- Highland Realty recognizes that each HOA is unique as are the personalities and goals of its community members.
- We also realize that its your HOA, not ours. We are here to assist, advice, and recommend, not to dictate what you will do, or not do.
Your personal HOA manager will cater to the specific needs of your association:
- Prepare and manage annual budgets
- Host community meetings to set objectives and prioritize projects.
- Collect member fees; collect bids to execute repairs and property maintenance.
- Monitor community compliance with your HOA's rules, regulations and covenants.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual reports on financials and legal statuses.
Contact Highland Realty today and discover how we can make your HOA management process an easy one.